Today, here in this post we will discuss step to step instructions on setting up Wifi Extender N300. Let’s start:
Netgear Wifi Extender N300 Setup Using WPS:
- Turn on the Netgear N300 extender.
- Keep the extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Plug-in your extender into an electrical outlet.
- Let the Power LED on N300 to turn light green.
- Press the WPS button on the extender.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WiFi router.
- If the Netgear N300 Link Status LED lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.
Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender Setup Using Manual Method :
- Power on your Netgear N300 extender.
- Put the extender near to your WiFi router.
- Plug-in the Netgear N300 WiFi range extender into an electrical outlet.
- Let the Power LED to turn light green.
- In case Power LED does not glow, press the Power button.
- Create a connection of computer or mobile device to the extender using a WiFi or Ethernet:
- WiFi – On your computer or mobile device (enabled with wifi), open the WiFi connection manager and locate and connect to the extender network. When your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device is connected to the extender, the Client LED glows solid white.
- Ethernet- For connecting the Ethernet port on the extender to an Ethernet port on your computer use an Ethernet cable.
- The Netgear installation assistant displays.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete Netgear N300 wifi extender’s setup