Until now, testing the conductivity is the closest farmers should detect mastitis in the living room, but this method does not have the accuracy of detection. By providing real-time data collection Saber SCC can provide SCC test and confirm the results before the cow has finished milking. You can find SCC Milk Monitor online.
When you install the SCC sensors you can:
- Detect infections much earlier, and receive early warning of clinical mastitis and subclinical therefore eliminating the need to strip the entire herd.
- Reducing the level of SCC in your herd
- Improve the management of bulk SCC
- Extend the season due to an increase in the selection of milking cows to dry off
- increased profitability
- Use the in-depth reporting for the SCC to choose cow dry cow therapy, thereby reducing the use of antibiotics
- Reduce operating costs – the cost of each test only 1 Cent (Euro).
How it works
- Saber SCC milk 1mL automated test and determine the results of SCC
- The results of the sensor and any alerts can be seen on your smart device (or touchscreen optional)
- OWL flashing light system will alert you to guarantee that animals with SCC is in
- With Saber ID, the results of SCC are automatically matched with the animals, without ID, the results of milk can be given manually using your smart device
- report reviews the history of cattle and herd level to make real-time decisions about your herd and manage mastitis and bulk rate of SCC